Image from Garden Deva
For those of you in the Tulsa and surrounding area, you may already be familiar with the Garden Deva and her wonderful art sculpture. I am currently lucky enough to be watching a piece very similar to the one above for a friend until he finds a new home for it. So this is my current attraction for my outdoor patio and these are some of the items I found to surround it.
1. Gingko Fabric from Ink & Spindle – To be used as decorative pillows for the bench and chairs, hopefully paired with solid coordinating seat covers.
2. Flowering Gum Fabric from Ink & Spindle – Also fun pillows and possibly a long box cushion to cover the coffee table/ foot rest (see 5)
3. & 4. Teak Banana Furniture from Java Furniture
5. Ventura Bunching Tables from Crate and Barrel – For a versatile coffee table/ foot rest and with a box cushion on top will double as extra seating when needed.
6. Bella Table from Grandin Road – Whimsical side table to offer relief from the boxy lines.
7. Espana Area Rug from Home Decorators Collection – Love the contrast this orange will provide amongst the blues and greens.
8. Every time I find a plant I like at the garden center, it ends up being some variation of sedum. So I figure I’ll just plant several varieties in all the planters and hope it does me the favor of spreading and returning every year.
9. Kamea Cube Planters at Garden Fountains – A little pricey, but I really enjoy having this blue in my garden. I would probably go buy something with the same punchy color at Grumpy’s Garden down the street.
10. Garden Deva Flower Vase – The star of the show. Sometime I’ll tell you all about taking a class here. Using a plasma cutter, grinding metal, the works!
11. Turquoise Firepots from Ewins at Amazon – We usually have a fire burning in the ground fire pit, but I enjoy the ease of these and they would help balance out the light when lit.
12. Bird Brain Firepot from Amazon – I figure if I have fire in-ground and sitting on the patio, I should have some for my tabletop as well
13. Perch Orb at Simply Planters – Aside from the Garden Deva sculpture, this is probably my favorite piece. I would place several in hooks along the fence I think.