So, I’m a little late on my Summer Round Up post, but that only means that there are lots of summer items that are on sale! Honestly, that’s typically how I shop. I’m a bargain shopper at the core…..it hurts to buy something full price! Here are a few summery finds that you can still enjoy for a couple of months…
1. Bath & Body Works, Slatkin & Co., Fresh Bamboo Candle – A super fresh and clean smell, my favorite summer candle right now. Watch for the 2 for $20 sale that comes around every so often. Great time to stock up!
2. Aldo, Araucaria Clutch – on sale for $24.95 – Love the combination of the wood handle and lace. Can go with everything!
3. Victoria’s Secret, Smocked Strapless Dress – on sale for $39 – I have been living in summer dresses this summer. The smocked bust and fabulous print would make this a summer staple for me. And how about throwing on a denim jacket or cardigan to take you into the fall season?
4. West Elm, Modernist Bowls – I have a thing for bowls. A big scoop of homemade ice cream would be perfect in these fun patterened bowls.
5. Etsy, KathyPanton Shop, You Are My Sunshine print – Perfect for the season with the most sunshine and a sweet reminder from someone special.
6. Etsy, becorama Shop, Chartreuse and White Chevron Pillows – Great bold pattern that could liven up a couch or bed for the season.
7. Pier 1 Imports, Allover Embroidery Pillow - The flowers provide a great burst of color that would look fabulous with the green and white chevron.
8. Anthropologie, Farmer’s Market Basket - Beyond just being cute, this would be great for all the fresh summer berries that we get here in Oklahoma.
Happy summer shopping!