- Avery Clear Earring from Shabby Apple – Every outfit needs just a little shine, something to catch the light and throw a little reflection around. These simple danglers are versatile and fun for lots of occasions.
- Sunhat from Village Hat Shop – I love donning a large hat on the holidays, making a refreshing beverage, and grabbing a fascinating book or some good company and relaxing the day away outside. This open weave hat will stay nice and cool all day and protect your face, neck and shoulders.
- Boho Chic Bag from Handmade by Perla on Etsy – To be honest, I’d love this little bag in gray linen with that soft leather woven in. But I picked it because my bags rarely coordinate with my outfit, unless I’m planning a specific ensemble for an event. Usually I grab the one that suits my contents and mood and off I go.
- Polar Lake Slip-on Shoes from Orvis – I think I’ve purchased and worn out several pairs of shoes like this so they are always a good investment.
- Layered Tank Dress from Loft – Just something quick, easy and cool. It’s pretty hard to find clothes appropriate for this weather after all the retailers put out their fall lines. After all, it’s only 103 degrees outside today, but a good reason to shop end of season sales I suppose!
- Multi-Colored Cuff from Madrigal Embroidery on Etsy – If you always add a little shine, you might always add a little texture too. This splash of color and textures keeps things interesting and puts a little art in your day.
I know I listed this under fashion, but really, I’m no fashionista! As you can see I just like to be comfortable and ready for any adventure that may come my way. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend and don’t forget to take a few minutes to enter the giveaway happening this week.